MCS T10 Handset is available as an 8, 9 or 10 key handset but can be configured to a 5 key device if needed. Any button can be programmed for PTT use with a built-in microphone.
Can be mounted in a variety of ways for regular and covert use. M4 threaded brackets for the microphone clip facilitate permanent mounting.
The hansed it protected by a flexible, removable, non-slip, protective removable rubber around the handset. The appearance is therefore robust, durable and professional.
MCS T10 is inset into the bodywork with the use of a quick fit rubber shroud.
MCS handsets are individually customised.
MCS T10 Handset features:
- Fully programmable at source and/or by customer
- Each switch can have a multi-function ‘HOT’ key action depending on required function
- Small buttons can also have dual functions for increased versatility
- Handset only with rubber protection and dashboard clip
- Can be installed into vehicle dashboard using M4 inserts or custom made brackets
- 3 intensities of back illumination: low brightness when OFF, high brightness when ON and both levels dimmed at night
- The keys aren’t illuminated when handset is OFF
- Built-in microphone
- Any switch can be programmed as a PTT switch when used in conjunction with the PA system
- All configurations compatible with MCS-32, MCS-16, MCS-8, MCS Mini, Midi and Maxi Systems
- Adjacent buttons can be paired for dual functions and better visual impact
- 140mm x 48mm x 14.6mm without rubber
- 146.5mm x 56mm x 19mm with rubber
Other handsets in our offer can be browsed here.
*Photographs can differ from product appearance.