New generation of SilverSeries restraints use a 4-point safety system to further advance safety. The noble cover of the wheelchair restraints is made of zinc die-casting which makes the retractors particularly robust and which has proven itself in daily use in vehicles.
The retractors are anchored to the vehicle floor with a 4 stud fitting or mono fitting and can be easily tethered to the wheelchair with a loop, hook or carabiner attachment. The wheelchair occupant is additionally secured with a pelvis and shoulder belt.
PROTEKTOR 2.0 SilverSeries is compatible with all wheelchairs and vehicles and is ideal for use of wheelchairs with an integrated lap belt.
SilverSeries wheelchair restraints are compliant to the highest safety standards and hold the ISO 10542 certificate.
Technical specifications for SilverSeries wheelchair restraints:
- Zinc die-casting cover, noble and robust
- Fully automatic pull-out
- Rotary knob for additional tensioning without effort
- Easy, intuitive operation
- Compact design
- Floor anchorage with 4 stud fitting or mono fitting
- Retractor system includes: 4x retractor belt + 1x pelvis belt (Pro 4) or 2x retractor belt + 2x static belt + 1x pelvis belt (Pro 2)
- Tested safety according to ISO 10542
Other wheelchair restraints in our offer can be found here.
*The product may differ from image.