With increase in electrical vehicles the demand for larger chargers is rising. Workshops with a charger on every workstation waste less time and enjoy a more efficient work process. WorkshopCharger 125A is based on switch-mode tehnology (SMPS). It ensuers optimal battery charging and long life.
WorkshopCharger 125A is compatible with all types of automotive batteries, including WET, AGM, EFB, GEL and lithium-ion. Perfect for all ECU programming and diagnostic jobs thanks to continuous output power of 125A.
- user-friendly – adjustable hook and holder make the charger easy to move around and the intuitive interface and display make use easier
- optimal charging – the charger automatically compensates ambient temperature and can be used in both charging and power supply mode
- expert mode – top charge voltage, float charge voltage and charge current set by the user.
- silent – virtually soundless thanks to fan-less design
- safe – non-sparking, protected against reverse-polarity and short-circuiting
- adjustible – detachable cables can be connected and disconnected, the charger can be suspended under the hood, from a side window or a workstation
- durable – housed in heavy-duty materials with IP5K3 rating
Technical specifications for WorkshopCharger 125A:
|-35° do +50°C
|Battery size (max)
|138 x 98 x 53mm
|EN60335-1, EN60335-2-29, EN55014-1, EN55014-2, EN61003-3/2, ISO 9001- 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO/TS 16949:2002
Other battery chargers in our offer can be found here.