ECE-R10 is a European Commission regulation that ensures electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) in vehicles.
These are specifications that minimize LED light interference with other electronic devices in the vehicle and resistance to external electromagnetic radiation.
ECE-R10 applies to:
- Electromagnetic components used in vehicles
- Vehicle power system
- Vehicle control systems, including those related to directional and radiated interference
- Electronic equipment that can interfere with the operation of the vehicle
Key features of ECE R10:
- The LED light must be resistant to external electromagnetic influences
- The electromagnetic radiation of the LED light must be in accordance with the accepted levels