MCS T16 Switch Unit has the same button configurations as its previous versions; however, the rigid plastic grid secured with 2 screws improves button definition and makes it easier for the user to update legends.
The switch unit is available with an optional rigid sun visor to protect the buttons from glare when mounted horizontally.
The rubber casing surrounds the switch unit making it a robust, durable, professional switch solution.
The switch unit comes with 16 small buttons, 15 buttons and one double button or 12 small and 2 double buttons with appropriate legends and key colours as standard. Combining adjoining keys, the unit can have up to 8 large keys. Any button can be programmed as a PTT (Push To Talk) button.
- Removable plastic grid that allows users to fit own legend sets or update post installation
- Double and single switches clearly defined by fascia grid
- 2 small screws prevent legend slippage
- Proven and established electronics and switch technology
- Small buttons can have a dual functions increasing versatility
- LED backlight increases button visibility
- Available as a vertical handset or as a horizontal switch unit with or without a sun visor
- All configurations compatible with the full range of MCS control units
MCS T16 Switch Unit features:
- Two buttons join together to make one large button with dual functions
- Fully programmable at source and/or by customer
- Each switch can have a multi-function ‘HOT’ key action depending on required function
- Small buttons can also have dual functions for increased versatility
- Rubber surround and dashboard clip
- Optional sun visor against sun glare when mounted horizontally
- Can be dashboard or surface mounted via M4 inserts on the back
- 3 intensities of back illumination: low brightness when OFF, high brightness when ON and both levels dimmed at night
- The keys aren’t illuminated when handset is OFF
- Built-in microphone
- Any switch can be programmed as a PTT switch when used in conjunction with the PA system
- All configurations compatible with MCS-32, MCS-16 and MCS-8
- Adjacent buttons can be paired for dual functions and better visual impact
- 150mm x 48mm x 14.6m without rubber
- 156mm x 56mm x 19mm with rubber
Other handsets in our offer can be browsed here.
*The product may differ from image.