Horizon 4x Dual Colour Traffic Advisor is a versatile assistant in traffic flow and control. It helps warn drivers and prevent congestion.
It can be used as a lightbar for emergency lighting (‘end flasher mode’) as well as traffic advisor. Dual warning memory allows for instant switch between light cycles.
- New Horizon 12 Optics in a super low profile with unbeatable seamless output
- New Q-Lock™ mechanism provides a tool-free quick and easy replacement of lightheads
- Dual warning memory for instant switch between flash patterns
- Steady Burn mode as Full Flood or Scene lights
- End Flasher mode for concurrent Traffic Advising and Warning
- Solid Aluminium extrusion for heat dissipation
- Non-volatile memory recalls last flash pattern used at power up
- Reverse polarity protection
Technical specifications for Horizon 4x Dual Colour Traffic Advisor:
(depending on flash pattern)
|Avg. current (depending on flash pattern)||18W|
|Wires||Power wire x1 +VDC @18AWG
Power wire x1 -GND @18AWG
Function wire x4 @24AWG
|Operating temperature||-30°C to +65°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +75°C|
|No of flash petterns||50 warning patterns / 16 traffic arrows|
|Certifications*||ECE R10, SAE J595, CA 13, CISPR 25|
*Approvals may vary depending on actual lighthead configuration.
|No of LED elements||12X per lighthead|
|LED color||Blue, red, amber, white|
Other traffic advisors in our offer can be browsed here.
*The product may differ from image.