Horizon Traffic Advisor 4x is a key tool in the management and control of traffic flow. It helps warn drivers and prevent congestion.
Low profile design and Horizon 6 optics with unbeatable seamless light output.
- New Horizon 6 Optics, Super Low Profile with unbeatable seamless output
- ndividual lighthead meets and approved for ECE R65
- Dual warning memory for instant switch between flash patterns
- New Q-Lock™ mechanism provides a tool-free, quick releasing lightheads for quick and easy lighthead replacement
- Steady Burn mode as Full Flood or Scene lights
- End Flasher mode for concurrent Traffic Advising and Warning
- Solid Aluminium extrusion for heat dissipation
- Non-volatile memory recalls last flash pattern used at power up
- Reverse polarity protection
Technical specifications for Horizon Traffic Advisor 4x:
(depending on flash pattern)
|Max. Current||3.44A @12VDC
|Avg. current (depending on flash pattern)||20.6W|
|Wires||Power wire +VDC x1 @18AWG
Power wire -GND x1 @18AWG
Function wire x4 @24AWG
|Operating temperature||-30°C to +65°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +75°C|
|No of flash petterns||50 warning patterns / 11 traffic arrows|
|Certifications*||ECE R65 (XA1, XB1, XR1) ECE R10, SAE J595, CA13, CISPR 25|
*Approvals may vary depending on actual lighthead configuration.
|No of LED elements||6xLED per lighthead|
|LED color||Amber, white|
447mm x 53.4mm x 32mm
Other traffic advisors in our offer can be browsed here.
*The product may differ from image.