MultiCharger 1210 Flex is more compact than similar chargers because of its flexible cables, adjustable bracket and the DEFA PlugIn system. It takes up to 89% less space in the engine compartment than its former version.
Especially well suited for vehicles with a large battery capacity that needs regular charging. Regular charging always keeps the battery fully charged, reduces fuel consumption and extends the battery life expectancy.
In a 24V system, two MultiCharger 1210 Flex are used simultaneously with each 12V battery separately which is the best way to charge a 24V system.
- Takes up to 89% less space than its former version
- Easy to install thanks to PlugIn connectors, flexible cables, and adjustable bracket
- LED indicators make it possible to monitor the charging status
- Doesn’t damage the vehicle’s sensitive electronics
- Plug & play – no buttons
- Reduced risk of corrosion due to new, waterproof connections
- MultiCharger 1210 Flex protects the battery from sulfating
- Advanced switch-mode charging profiles prevent damage to the battery so it can stay continuously connected to 230V
- Temperature-compensated charging voltage ensures optimal charging under all conditions from 35°C to +50°C with no risk of overcharging
- 230V outlet can be used to connect two chargers or as an outlet for other DEFA components
- Short circuit and reverse-polarity protection
Technical specifications for MultiCharger 1210 Flex:
|-40°C to +40°C
|107 x 71 x 42 mm
|ISO 9001- 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO/TS 16949:2002
Other battery chargers in our offer can be found here.