Super Thin Lighthead ST6 is only 9mm thick!
Despite its size this lighthead has a powerful output with no need for an external flasher. Quick Mount version with minimum bezel design and pre-applied 3M adhesive for a clean and quick installation. Without a bezel, the lighthead is even thinner at only 97.2 mm wide.
Fully weatherproof and vibration resistant design for external or internal use.
The lightheads can be synchronized with multiple units in simultaneous or alternating flash
- Super low-profile design
- Quick Mount version with minimum bezel design and pre-applied 3M adhesive
- SAE Class 1 and ECE R65 Class 1 compliant
- Vertical installation also compliant
- Self-contained lighthead with no need for external flashers
- Multi-unit synchronization in simultanoeuous or alternating flash
- Weatherproof and shockproof
- Long life LEDs rated to 100,000 hours of operation
- Durable aluminum casing ensures excellent heat dissipation and maximum durability
- Non-volatile memory recalls last flash pattern used at power up
- Reverse polarity and load dump protection
Technical specifications for Super Thin Warning Light ST6:
(depending on flash pattern)
|Max. Current||1A @12VDC
|Avg. current (depending on flash pattern)||6W|
|Wires||RED -Vcc @20AWG
BLACK -GND @20AWG
YELLOW -flash pattern and sync. @20AWG
|Cable length||25cm (bolt mount)
46cm (Quick Mount)
|Operating temperature||-30°C to +65°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +75°C|
|No of flash petterns||23|
|Certifications*||ECE R65 (XA1, XB1), ECE R10, SAE J595 Class 1|
*Approvals may vary depending on actual lighthead configuration.
|No of LED elements||6x High Power LEDs|
|LED color||Blue, red, amber, green, white|
Browse other warning lights from our catalogue here.
*Photographs can differ from product appearance.