MCS F14 Switch Unit designed for installation into the vehicle dashboard through a radio DIN slot or mounted directly onto the dash or a mounting bracket (not supplied). Can be installed vertically or horizontally but it is primarily designed for permanent dashboard mounting within and the PA system is implemented using a separate hand held microphone with integral PTT switch.
MCS handsets are individually customised.
Each key can be individually customised based on function, legend or backlight colour.
Ideal interface for controlling a variety of emergency vehicle warning systems including the MCS range of control units.
Technical specifications for MCS F14 Switch Unit:
- 14 small buttons, 12 small button and 1 double button or 12 small buttons and 2 large buttons
- Fully programmable at source and/or by customer
- Each switch can have a multi-function ‘HOT’ key action depending on required function
- Small buttons can also have dual functions for increased versatility
- Designed to be mounted into the vehicle dashboard via a radio DIN slot or mounted directly onto the dash or using a mounting bracket (not supplied).
- A separate microphone for use with PA equipment is needed
- 3 intensities of back illumination: low brightness when OFF, high brightness when ON and both levels dimmed at night
- The keys aren’t illuminated when handset is OFF
- All configurations compatible with MCS-32, MCS-16 and MCS-8
- Adjacent buttons can be paired for dual functions and better visual impact
- 176mm x 46mm x 14.6mm
Other handsets in our offer can be browsed here.
*Photographs can differ from product appearance.